The CCleaner Support Tool is a diagnostic tool that our Support team may suggest using to help us get the information we need to solve problems you may be having with CCleaner for Windows. It gathers the necessary files from your PC and packages them up so they can be easily sent to us.
It is not automatically installed with any of our software and is distributed entirely via the link below.
Run the CCleaner Support Tool
Send a log file to CCleaner Support
- After running the CCleaner Support Tool, click Next to create a support file log.
NOTE: Hover your cursor over the information icon to see details on which categories of data the Support tool can provide.
- On the new screen that appears, fill in the following information (see list beneath the screenshot):
- The email address you provided to CCleaner Support when submitting a ticket.
- The ticket number you received from CCleaner Support after submitting the ticket.
- You can also write additional details about your issue and/or add additional files and screenshots.
- If you're asked to change the Options by our support team, please click the Options... button to do so.
- Click Generate to allow the tool to gather the necessary files. This process may take several minutes.
- After the CCleaner Support Tool generates a report, please note the File ID listed. You can click the file link to open the folder in which the app (the CCleaner Support tool) has saved the logs, allowing you to access the .ZIP file with this File ID and attach it in your reply to CCleaner Support.
- Click Finish to close the CCleaner Support Tool.