If you have Avast One, SecureLine (AVG or Avast), or Hide My Ass already installed on your PC, you won’t be able to access Kamo’s Private Connection feature. This is because all these apps use similar technology to Private Connection, which could cause the Kamo feature to work incorrectly. If you are on the free Kamo 14-day trial, you also won’t be able to access Private Connection. This is because it’s currently an exclusive feature for paying customers on Kamo version 4.0 (and above).
Need to find your product license key?
Go to our license lookup page and enter your registered email address to retrieve info about your products, including product download links, license key(s), and expiry dates.Send me my license details
Articles in this section
- What is Private Connection?
- How do I use Private Connection?
- How do I try Private Connection?
- Why don’t I have access to Kamo’s Private Connection VPN?
- How do I install the Kamo extension on Mozilla Firefox?
- What is System Privacy?
- How do I protect my browser with Kamo?
- What is a Privacy Score?
- How can I find out which websites are attempting to track me?
- How can I clear cookies?