Both Health Check and Startup can stop apps and programs from launching when you start a Windows PC to help manage its resources. They do not provide a way of optimizing your PC’s processing power for the amount of time that you stay logged into your Windows user account before shutting down. Performance Optimizer runs off patented, one-of-a-kind software that can do this for you, and the stats prove this too.
Need to find your product license key?
Go to our license lookup page and enter your registered email address to retrieve info about your products, including product download links, license key(s), and expiry dates.Send me my license details
Articles in this section
- How is Performance Optimizer different from ‘Health Check’ or the ‘Startup’ feature? Why do I need it?
- Is Performance Optimizer tested and proven to work?
- Something went wrong? Error message
- What happens if I re-open a program that Performance Optimizer is optimizing?
- What is Performance Optimizer?
- Why have my taskbar icons disappeared?
- Will Performance Optimizer delete my apps?