You can change the size of fonts (typefaces) used in your Windows system. This will increase the font size in CCleaner, as well as all other programs.
Make the fonts larger in Windows 10:
- Right-click a blank part of the desktop, and then click Display settings.
- In the Scale and layout section, select the desired scale level in Change the size of text, apps, and other items
- Windows will automatically adjust to the desired scale
Make the fonts larger in Windows 7 and 8:
- Right-click a blank part of the desktop, and then click Personalize
- In the left-hand pane of the Control Panel which appears, click Display
- In the Change the size of all items section, select Medium or Larger
- Click Apply. You will need to log off and log on again