How do I change the browser's language?
To change the language of CCleaner Browser:
- Open CCleaner Browser
- Click Menu (the three dots) in the top-right corner of the screen, then select Settings
- Scroll to the bottom of the Settings screen, and click Advanced
- Scroll to the Languages section and click Language
- Click Add languages
- Tick the box next to your preferred language and select Add
- Click Menu (the three dots) next to your preferred language, and tick the box next to Display CCleaner Browser in this language
- Click Relaunch to start a CCleaner Browser session in your preferred language
CCleaner Browser blocks ads, hides your digital identity, and speeds up websites.
Click here to download CCleaner Browser for free.
Need to find your product license key?
Go to our license lookup page and enter your registered email address to retrieve info about your products, including product download links, license key(s), and expiry dates.
Send me my license details