To change the language of CCleaner Browser:
- Open CCleaner Browser
- Click 'Menu' (the three dots) in the top-right corner of the screen, then select 'Settings'
- Scroll to the bottom of the Settings screen, and click ‘Advanced’
- Scroll to the Languages section and click 'Language'
- Click 'Add languages'
- Tick the box next to your preferred language and select 'Add'
- Click 'Menu' (the three dots) next to your preferred language, and tick the box next to Display CCleaner Browser in this language
- Click 'Relaunch' to start a Browser session in your preferred language