Follow the steps below to restore your purchase:
Clear Google Play Store data by following these steps:
- Go to Settings ▸ Apps on your device. (In Android 10, go to Settings ▸Storage ▸ Other Apps.)
- Tap the Google Play Store app.
- Tap Clear Data, Clear Storage, or Storage ▸ Clear Data and confirm clearing data in the popup message. (Please note, your settings for the app will be reset.)
- Tap the Google Play Store icon on the home screen of your device and accept Terms of Service.
- Open CCleaner and tap Upgrade on the main screen.
- Tap the overflow menu (three dots) icon in the top-right corner and select Restore License.
Your CCleaner Pro subscription should be restored now.
If clearing Google Play Store data did not resolve your issue, follow these steps to connect to the correct Google Account and restore your purchase:
- Uninstall CCleaner from your device.
- Tap the Google Play Store icon on the home screen of your device to open the app.
- Tap the menu icon in the top-left corner of the screen.
- If the account that you are currently logged into was not used during your purchase, follow one of these instructions:
- If you do not remember which account you used for your purchase, go to the Google Play Store menu and select Account ▸ Subscription to see a list of subscriptions assigned to the currently selected Google Account.
- Click your current account name or email address to see a full list of accounts. Then tap the Google Account that you used during your purchase.
- If you do not see the correct account listed, follow the steps in the section Switch between accounts ▸ Switch accounts on the Google Play website on a mobile device in this Google article: Add & use accounts on your device
CCleaner should be able to detect your subscription now.
Further troubleshooting steps:
- Find the email from Google about your purchase of CCleaner. Check that the email address it was sent to matches the primary account in Google Play Store.
- Check which apps are included in the bundle you purchased. Some bundles only include PC or mobile apps, while another bundle includes both.
- If your license came from an activation code, it may be activated on to many devices that use the same primary Google Play Store account. Contact Support for help with device management.
- Changing the time in the device’s Settings may cause a subscription to show as invalid. Move time back to the automatic setting and tap Restore License.
If the above steps did not restore your subscription, follow these steps to contact the CCleaner Support team:
- Open the side menu
- Click Settings
- Click About Application
- Tap the app version 5 times to reveal the support contact form