Operating System Requirements - Endpoint Agent / Management Console / Management Service
- Windows 7 (32-bit, 64-bit)
- Windows 8, 8.1 (32-bit, 64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32-bit, 64-bit)
- Windows Server 2003, 2008, 2012 and 2016 (32-bit, 64-bit)
CCleaner Network uses a SQLite database that is installed with the application. An advanced option is to use Microsoft SQL Server:
- SQL Server 2000, SP4 or later
- SQL Server 2005, SP2 or later
- SQL Server 2008
- 1 GB RAM minimum (2-4 GB recommended) for OSs later that Vista
- 600 MB free space on the hard disk
- CPU - At least a Quad Core Processor (any modern generation - past couple of years)
- RAM - Minimum of 16GB
- OS - Windows 7 or Windows Server 2008 (or newer)
CCleaner Network is designed to work over a local area network or via a secure network such as VPN.
You can either add hosts to the application manually, use the network scan feature or you can even add Endpoints using Active Directory.
You do not require a domain to scan your network. CCleaner Network is not designed to be used over the internet.
Note: The recommended maximum number of Endpoints per Service is 1000.
This product is no longer available for sale, but you can find more about our other tools. If you are a CCleaner Network customer, we've notified you about this change via email. For help, you can contact us on: firstname.lastname@example.org