When you tap Booster from the side menu, CCleaner Android provides an overview of the apps installed on your device and their downloaded data. Without the Usage Access permission, CCleaner Android cannot sort your apps by usage on Android 5 and above.
Need to find your product license key?
Go to our license lookup page and enter your registered email address to retrieve info about your products, including product download links, license key(s), and expiry dates.Send me my license details
Articles in this section
- What operating system can I run CCleaner for Android on?
- How do I download CCleaner for Android?
- What does CCleaner for Android do?
- How does CCleaner for Android know what files to clean?
- Why does CCleaner for Android require permissions?
- Why do I need to grant the Usage Access permission to CCleaner Android?
- Why do I need to grant the In-app Purchases permission to CCleaner Android?
- How can I manage my settings for CCleaner Android?
- How do I disable ads in CCleaner Android?
- How do I disable popups related to residual files and obsolete APKs?