To easily delete unwanted apps from your device, follow these steps:
- Tap the menu icon at the top-left of the app interface, then tap App Manager.
- A summary of your installed apps and the amount of space each is consuming appears.
- You can switch tabs to see an overview of System apps and App data.
- Tick one or more apps, then tap the delete icon that appears.
- Tap Delete to confirm the deletion, then tap OK.
To view details, such as which apps use the most data and which apps you spend the most time on, tap the Apps tile on the main app interface.