- How do I stop Windows 10 from blocking my installation of CCleaner?
- What is Active Monitoring?
- CCleaner’s price has gone up. Why has this happened?
- Is CCleaner safe to use?
- Why do I need to clean my computer?
- How often should you run CCleaner for Windows?
- How does CCleaner know what files it can remove?
- Why is my version of CCleaner no longer compatible with Windows 10?
- Which versions of CCleaner work with Windows XP or Vista?
- Why do you no longer support Windows XP or Vista?
- Why does the CCleaner tray icon come back after restarting my PC?
- How do I manage browser plugins?
- Why has Avast been installed on my machine?
- What happened to the Monitoring feature?
Need to find your product license key?
Go to our license lookup page and enter your registered email address to retrieve info about your products, including product download links, license key(s), and expiry dates.Send me my license details