- What do CCleaner for Windows’s INI files do?
- Using CCleaner.INI to modify how CCleaner runs
- How to add other areas of Windows for CCleaner to clean
- How to clean user data from other browsers with CCleaner for Windows
- How to add your own program for CCleaner for Windows to clean
- How to exclude files, folders, and Registry keys in CCleaner for Windows
- How to run Visual Basic scripts during the cleaning process in CCleaner for Windows
- Environment variables and system variables in CCleaner for Windows
Need to find your product license key?
Go to our license lookup page and enter your registered email address to retrieve info about your products, including product download links, license key(s), and expiry dates.Send me my license details