- What is Health Check?
- What does Health Check do?
- Can I try Health Check for free?
- How can I clean using Health Check?
- I’m using Health Check. Can I customize what is being cleaned?
- Will changes I make in Custom Clean be stored if I use Health Check later?
- I’m using Health Check but prefer CCleaner's original way of cleaning. How can I set that as my default cleaning method?
- Why are there so many "trackers" found in Health Check? Should I be worried?
- Why do I receive error 0x80040c01 when running Health Check?
Need to find your product license key?
Go to our license lookup page and enter your registered email address to retrieve info about your products, including product download links, license key(s), and expiry dates.Send me my license details