In Custom Clean, we have extended the Internet Cache cleaning rule to include the Startup Cache in Firefox. This rule is on by default and will help those who may be experiencing some performance issues in Firefox. However, if you keep a set of tabs saved in Firefox for websites you visit regularly, we recommend that you disable the Internet Cache setting as those tabs will load more slowly if not cached.
Need to find your product license key?
Go to our license lookup page and enter your registered email address to retrieve info about your products, including product download links, license key(s), and expiry dates.Send me my license details
Articles in this section
- CCleaner for Windows system requirements
- How do I use CCleaner for Windows’ Duplicate File Finder?
- How can I restore Registry backups?
- How do I clean the Startup Cache Firefox?
- How do you use CCleaner with solid-state drives (SSDs)?
- How do I use Custom Clean?
- How do I uninstall Windows Apps using CCleaner?
- What is CCleaner’s Duplicate File Finder?
- How do I change CCleaner's language?
- How do I manage auto-starting programs?