If you do not have access to the Internet, or you are behind a proxy server, you may not be able to automatically activate your license key. If this happens, we can help you activate your Network manually by sending you a custom license file.
Activating your Network license manually
- In the Network Tree, select the Network you want to license.
- From the Network menu, select Registration.
- Copy the Machine ID from the License information dialog (in the format XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX) and email it along with the Management Server installation path in your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Note: If you are unable to access the License Information dialog, you can also locate this information in the Management Server log file, typically located in C:\Program Files (x86)\CCleaner Network\Management Server\Logs. Searching the .log file for "Machine ID:" will allow you to easily find this information.
- We will send you a custom registration file called REGKEY.DAT by email, along with a pair of registry keys for 32-bit and 64-bit operating systems.
- Save these files on the server where you have installed the Management Console in the application folder. Typically, it will be located in one of these two locations:
- C:\Program Files\CCleaner Network\Management Server
- C:\Program Files (x86)\CCleaner Network\Management Server
- Right-click the appropriate registry key and click Merge.
- Press WIN+R.
- On the Run dialog box, type services.msc in the Open box, and then select OK.
- In the Services Management Console, right-click CCleaner Network Management Service, and then select Restart.
This product is no longer available for sale, but you can find more about our other tools. If you are a CCleaner Network customer, we've notified you about this change via email. For help, you can contact us on: email@example.com