Here is a list of the reports currently available in CCleaner Network.
- Agent not installed - The Endpoint Agent is required for CCleaner Network to optimize Endpoints.
- Agent requiring update - A report of all Endpoints with an old version of the Endpoint Agent installed.
- Offline Hosts - This shows hosts with the Endpoint Agent installed but which cannot be reached by the Management Service.
- Audit scores- This report allows you to easily identify the least-optimized Endpoints on a Network.
- Clean scores - This report allows you to easily identify the least-clean Endpoints on a Network.
- Cleaning analysis by rule - A report of the total file sizes to be cleaned, grouped by type. This will identify where disk space is being lost.
- Operating systems - This shows a report of operating system usage throughout the entire Network.
- Defrag scores (CCleaner Network Professional only) - This report allows you to easily identify Endpoints with the most fragmented drives.
- Most files to remove - This report shows Endpoints that could benefit most from cleaning.
- Most full disks - This will show Endpoints that are most likely to generate errors due to a full disk.
- Most startup items - This will show Endpoints that are slowest to boot because of startup items.
- Oldest audit - This shows Endpoints most in need of a re-audit.
- Oldest clean - This shows Endpoints most in need of a cleaning.
- Most fragmented disks (CCleaner Network Professional only) - This report shows Endpoints with the slowest hard drives (as a result of fragmentation).
- Oldest defragmentation (CCleaner Network Professional only) - This shows Endpoints that are likely to have slow hard drives.
This product is no longer available for sale, but you can find more about our other tools. If you are a CCleaner Network customer, we've notified you about this change via email. For help, you can contact us on: email@example.com