Here is a list of the reports currently available in CCleaner Network.
- Agent not installed - The Endpoint Agent is required for CCleaner Network to optimize Endpoints.
- Agent requiring update - A report of all Endpoints with an old version of the Endpoint Agent installed.
- Offline Hosts - This shows hosts with the Endpoint Agent installed but which cannot be reached by the Management Service.
- Audit scores- This report allows you to easily identify the least-optimized Endpoints on a Network.
- Clean scores - This report allows you to easily identify the least-clean Endpoints on a Network.
- Cleaning analysis by rule - A report of the total file sizes to be cleaned, grouped by type. This will identify where disk space is being lost.
- Operating systems - This shows a report of operating system usage throughout the entire Network.
- Defrag scores (CCleaner Network Professional only) - This report allows you to easily identify Endpoints with the most fragmented drives.
- Most files to remove - This report shows Endpoints that could benefit most from cleaning.
- Most full disks - This will show Endpoints that are most likely to generate errors due to a full disk.
- Most startup items - This will show Endpoints that are slowest to boot because of startup items.
- Oldest audit - This shows Endpoints most in need of a re-audit.
- Oldest clean - This shows Endpoints most in need of a cleaning.
- Most fragmented disks (CCleaner Network Professional only) - This report shows Endpoints with the slowest hard drives (as a result of fragmentation).
- Oldest defragmentation (CCleaner Network Professional only) - This shows Endpoints that are likely to have slow hard drives.