Both of these tasks will need to be performed when a proxy is necessary in order to connect to the internet for the software to work properly.
Configuring the proxy for the Management Service
- Log on to the computer where the Management Service is installed.
- In the Network Tree, select the Network name.
- Select Network > Options.
- On the Connection tab, select Manual Proxy Configuration.
- Enter the details for the proxy, and then select OK.
Configuring the proxy for the Management Console
- Select Tools > Console Options.
- On the Connection tab, select either Auto-detect proxy settings for this network or Manual proxy configuration.
- If you selected Manual proxy configuration, fill out the details for the proxy.
- Select OK.