CCleaner Network is available in a 30-day trial version.
If you are running a trial version and purchase CCleaner Network, you do not need to re-install the application. You can simply enter the registration key you receive by email after purchasing into the application to upgrade.
Upgrading a trial installation of CCleaner Network
- In the Network Tree, select the Network you want to license.
- Select Network > Registration.
- In the License information message, select Change Key.
- In the Activation window, enter the registration key (we recommend you copy it from the registration email to avoid typos), and then select OK.
- The Management Service will now restart. You must reconnect to the newly-licensed network.
- Right-click the network name in the Network Tree, and then select Connect.
- Repeat steps 1-6 for each network you have licensed.