Checking for updates to CCleaner Network
Note: The endpoint running the Management Console must be connected to the internet and either must not connected via a proxy or must be configured to use the proxy.
- In the Management Console, select Help > Check for updates.
- You can now select which (if any) updates you want to download and install.
- Select OK to download and install the selected updates.
Note: You may need to check for updates twice to update all components to the latest version.
If you choose to update the Console and/or Service, these installers will start automatically. You must roll out any updates to the Endpoint Agents from the console.
Upgrading Endpoint Agents
- In the Network Tree, right-click a network, a group, or a single endpoint, and then select Remote Upgrade Agent.
- Repeat step one for all endpoint agents that need to be upgraded.
Note: To upgrade Endpoint Agents, you must have the same permissions as for the Remote Installation procedure.
Updating multiple Networks
If you have multiple Networks, you can update all of them from the Management Console.
In this example, there are two Networks, Local Network and Local Network2. Both require updates to the Service and Endpoint Agent.
Note: If you have multiple Management Consoles installed (i.e. you are using the Many-to-Many approach), you must update each Console separately by logging on to that Console and performing the steps in “Checking for updates to CCleaner Network,” above.
This product is no longer available for sale, but you can find more about our other tools. If you are a CCleaner Network customer, we've notified you about this change via email. For help, you can contact us on: email@example.com