Generating a report:
- Expand the Network Tree to the Reporting item.
- Select a report, and then select Run report.
You can now work with the report, customize it, and print, email, or export it. You can view a list of the reports available in CCleaner Network here.
The Management Console stores previous versions of reports, which is useful for historical and comparison purposes.
Viewing a previous version of a report:
- Select the report in the Network Tree.
- In the Report box in the right pane, select a previous version of the report.
- Select Run report.
Once you have run a report, you can do four things with it in the right pane of the Management Console:
- Change the report view by selecting Options and then choosing a Bar, Table, or Pie graph. (Note that not every type of report view will be available for every report type.
- Print, email, or export the report by selecting Print/Export.
- Create a temporary Group by selecting Create temporary group.
- View a historical version of the report by selecting an older version from the Historical Reports drop-down box.
After you have run a report, you may wish to perform an action on some of these hosts - i.e. the Endpoints that require the most cleaning.
Some reports return only a select list of Endpoints. For example, the Agents Requiring Update report tells you which Endpoints do not have the latest version of the Endpoint Agent installed. You could save that list as a temporary Group, and then run the Remote Upgrade Agent command on just those Endpoints.
Creating a temporary Group:
- Run a report.
- In the report pane, select Create temporary group.
Deleting a temporary Group:
- In the Network Tree, right-click the temporary Group and then select Delete Group.
- You are prompted to confirm the deletion.
This product is no longer available for sale, but you can find more about our other tools. If you are a CCleaner Network customer, we've notified you about this change via email. For help, you can contact us on: firstname.lastname@example.org