You can organize endpoints in groups in the Network Tree for display or functional purposes.
Note: If you are using Active Directory, you cannot manually specify groups, as the Group structure mirrors your Organizational Units.
Adding a new Group:
- In the Network Tree, right-click a network, and select Add Group.
- In the Add a new group dialog box, type a name for the group, and then select OK.
Moving a single Endpoint to a different Group
- In the Management Console's network tree, right-click an endpoint, point to Move to group, and then select the name of the group.
Moving multiple Endpoints to a different group
- In the Network Tree, select a group.
- In the Group Summary Panel (right hand side), select one or more endpoints in the Summary box.
- Right-click the selection, point to Move to group, and then select the destination group.
You can also create a temporary group from a list of report results. For example, if you run a report listing Endpoint Agents requiring updating, you can create a temporary group of those Endpoints so that you can easily update their Agents.
This product is no longer available for sale, but you can find more about our other tools. If you are a CCleaner Network customer, we've notified you about this change via email. For help, you can contact us on: firstname.lastname@example.org