Browsing data is information that is often stored in your browser when you interact with websites. It allows anybody else who uses your PC to view your search history and see which websites you have visited. In addition, browsing data allows websites to automatically complete forms and keep you logged in to your accounts after you close a browsing session. This can be convenient, but it also puts your privacy at risk and may allow third parties to access your private data. Kamo makes it easy to remove data from your browser. You are always prompted to select which types of data you would like to remove before clearing browsing data.
Need to find your product license key?
Go to our license lookup page and enter your registered email address to retrieve info about your products, including product download links, license key(s), and expiry dates.Send me my license details
Articles in this section
- Is the WireGuard protocol tested and proven to improve the speed of Kamo’s Private Connection (VPN) feature?
- How do I activate Kamo?
- What is a digital fingerprint?
- How often does Kamo change my digital fingerprint?
- What is online tracking and how does it affect me?
- How am I leaving tracks online?
- What are cookies?
- What is browsing data?