Yes. CCleaner Browser is designed to work easily alongside your other browsers. You can easily import bookmarks and data from Microsoft Edge, Microsoft Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, and Mozilla Firefox.
Need to find your product license key?
Go to our license lookup page and enter your registered email address to retrieve info about your products, including product download links, license key(s), and expiry dates.Send me my license details
Articles in this section
- How to adjust 'permissions' for browser extensions in CCleaner Browser
- How can I import bookmarks and other settings from my other browsers?
- How do I check if a site's connection is secure?
- How do I change the browser's language?
- How can I customize CCleaner Browser?
- Can I use CCleaner to clean CCleaner Browser?
- How do I clear my browsing history?
- How do I change CCleaner Browser's default search provider?
- How do I reset CCleaner Browser settings to default?
- Is CCleaner Browser compatible with other browsers?