If you update your contact or payment details, you need to tell us as soon as possible:
If we don't have your latest contact or payment details, we can't contact you about license or subscription renewals or take payments from you.
This page covers these topics:
- 3 reasons why we need your correct email address
- Contact our support team to change your email address
- Change your payment details in CCleaner in 3 easy steps
3 reasons why we need your correct email address:
1. We use your email to identify your account:
This is if you've purchased something from us. Therefore we must have an up-to-date email address on file.
2. It allows our license lookup page to work correctly:
If you haven't told us about your new email address, you may not be able to find your product license key using this page.
3. It means we can contact you and process auto-renewal payments:
If you don't update us with your correct email address, we can't contact you about your upcoming renewal 15 days before it happens (to let you know it's going ahead.)
Note: Email communication allows us to change your payment details or to cancel your subscription (if you want to do this).
Contact our support team to change your email address:
We'll make sure we update your records as soon as we can.
Change your payment details in the CCleaner in 3 easy steps:
- Open CCleaner > click Options > About
- Click on the License Information button.
- Click Manage Subscription > UPDATE PAYMENT DETAILS
Note: We manage our products digitally, so we don't need you to update us with a new home address or phone number.