The GDPR introduces a number of new principles to ensure we stay accountable to you, for example, privacy by design, which means we take privacy into account through the entire process of systems engineering. The GDPR also gives you the right to access, erase, change your personal data, to object to processing and withdraw your consent.
Need to find your product license key?
Go to our license lookup page and enter your registered email address to retrieve info about your products, including product download links, license key(s), and expiry dates.Send me my license details
Articles in this section
- What is GDPR?
- How does GDPR affect me?
- What data is stored about me and where does it come from?
- What changes have you made to ensure compliance with GDPR?
- I would like to request a copy of the data that you hold about me. How do I request this?
- I want to edit the data you hold about me, or request that it is deleted. How do I do this?
- Who can I contact for support?