Like the desktop version of CCleaner, CCleaner for Android uses a list of rules to determine what is safe for it to clean. Fortunately, the Android Operating System dictates precisely where temporary and downloaded files are saved, therefore by cleaning in these locations, you can be sure that CCleaner won't remove files that are required for any apps to run.
Need to find your product license key?
Go to our license lookup page and enter your registered email address to retrieve info about your products, including product download links, license key(s), and expiry dates.Send me my license details
Articles in this section
- What operating system can I run CCleaner for Android on?
- How do I download CCleaner for Android?
- What does CCleaner for Android do?
- How does CCleaner for Android know what files to clean?
- Why does CCleaner for Android require permissions?
- Why do I need to grant the Usage Access permission to CCleaner Android?
- Why do I need to grant the In-app Purchases permission to CCleaner Android?
- How can I manage my settings for CCleaner Android?
- How do I disable ads in CCleaner Android?
- How do I disable popups related to residual files and obsolete APKs?