How to change the Management Service password - Video guide
How to change the Management Service password - Text guide
To change the Management Service Password, you will use the Management Service Configuration tool on the Endpoint that the Management Service is running on:
- Open the Management Service Configuration tool, Click Windows Start Menu > All Programs > CCleaner Network > Management Service Configuration.
- From the Management Service Configuration tool menu, click Actions > Change Password.
- In the Service password field enter the new password, re-enter the same password in the Repeat password field and click Save.
- A prompt requesting a restart of the Management Service will be displayed, click Yes to restart the Management Service.
Note: the Management Service must be restarted for the new password to take effect.
After resetting the Management Service password, you will require to change the password in the Management Console by right-clicking on the relevant Network in the tree on the left hand side of the Console and select Edit network.
To find the Management Service password:
- Right-click on the relevant Network in the tree on the left hand side of the Console and select Edit network.
- Next to the password field click [Show] to reveal the password.
This product is no longer available for sale, but you can find more about our other tools. If you are a CCleaner Network customer, we've notified you about this change via email. For help, you can contact us on: email@example.com