Remote Installation of the Endpoint Agent requires the Admin Shares on the Endpoint to be enabled. If you are unable to enable the administrative shares, you can use this workaround:.
- Log on to the Endpoint PC.
- Press CTRL+R.
- In the Open box on the Run message, type regedit.exe, and then select OK.
- In the Registry Editor, navigate to:
- From the Edit menu, select New and then DWORD VALUE (on 64-bit systems, this will be DWORD (32-bit) VALUE).
- Rename the new DWORD as "LocalAccountTokenFilterPolicy" (be sure to use that capitalization)
- Double-click LocalAccountTokenFilterPolicy.
- In the Value data box, type 1, and then select OK.
- Reboot the Endpoint to make the shares visible.
This product is no longer available for sale, but you can find more about our other tools. If you are a CCleaner Network customer, we've notified you about this change via email. For help, you can contact us on: firstname.lastname@example.org