The following ports must be opened on the hosts where the Management Service, Management Console and Endpoint Agent are installed:
- CCleaner Network communication (TCP 10268-10269)
- CCleaner Network communication (UDP 10270 and 41352-41353)
- NetBIOS communication ports (UDP and TCP 135-139, 445)
- Windows File Sharing ports (UDP and TCP 135-139, 445)
- Ping (ICMP)
If you are using the standard Windows Firewall, then the component installer will automatically configure your firewall. If you are using a 3rd party firewall, then these ports will need to be configured manually.
Anti Virus and Firewall Requirements
There is no specific requirement to disable the Antivirus for installation of CCleaner Network.
However, under certain circumstances there is possibility that the AV could prevent remote deployment of the Endpoint Agents. For example:
- AV configured to very high levels of security
- AV blocking windows file sharing
- AV having integrated firewall that blocks the ports used by CCleaner Network
If this is the case in your network, then you will either need to temporarily disable the AV, or use local installation of the Endpoint Agent. More information about deployment can be found here.