Operating System Requirements - Endpoint Agent / Management Console / Management Service
- Windows XP (32-bit, 64-bit, SP2 or later with .Net 4)
- Windows Vista (32-bit, 64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit, 64-bit)
- Windows Server 2003 (32-bit, 64-bit,)
- Windows Server 2008 (32-bit, 64-bit)
- Windows Server 2008 R2 (32-bit, 64-bit)
- Windows Small Business Server 2011 (64-bit)
- Windows Essential Business Server 2008 (64-bit)
CCleaner Network uses a SQLite database that is installed with the application. An advanced option is to use Microsoft SQL Server:
- SQL Server 2000, SP4 or later
- SQL Server 2005, SP2 or later
- SQL Server 2008
- 1 GB RAM minimum (2-4 GB recommended) for OSs later that Vista
- 600 MB free space on the hard disk
- CPU - At least a Quad Core Processor (any modern generation - past couple of years)
- RAM - Minimum of 16GB
- OS - Windows 7 or Windows Server 2008 (or newer)
CCleaner Network is designed to work over a local area network or via a secure network such as VPN.
You can either add hosts to the application manually, use the network scan feature or you can even add Endpoints using Active Directory.
You do not require a domain to scan your network. CCleaner Network is not designed to be used over the internet.
** Recommended number of Endpoints per Service is 1000 **