Administrator credentials are required for each host when preforming a remote install of the Endpoint Agent. These can be defined per host or per Group.
- Right click the host in the Network Tree, select Edit host...
- Enter the credentials into the dialog.
- On the main menu, select Network > Remote Installation
- Add the credentials
- Right click the Group in the Network Tree, select Edit group...
- Select the credential set you wish to use for this group
This product is no longer available for sale, but you can find more about our other tools. If you are a CCleaner Network customer, we've notified you about this change via email. For help, you can contact us on: email@example.com