If you purchase one of our products from www.piriform.com, we guarantee that your purchase is safe.
However, there are an increasing number of phone scams that target PC users and we advise you to be careful when providing personal details to an unsolicited caller.
You can find more information about scams like this here:
Here’s some things that Piriform doesn’t do
- We do not offer phone support. If you receive a phone call from someone offering to sell you our software, it’s not us.
- We do not offer PC technician or tune up services over the phone. We offer online product downloads and purchases. You can learn more about our products on our website: http://www.piriform.com/products
- We never sell any information that you give us to 3rd parties.
Here’s how you can tell if you have purchased one of our products directly from us
- Your purchase will be handled by our 3rd party payment gateway, Cleverbridge: http://www.cleverbridge.com.
- You will receive an email confirmation from Cleverbridge, from this email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Make sure to check your spam folders if you haven’t received this.
- Your payment will show as ‘Piriform’, 'Cleverbridge AG'or 'CBA*Piriform' on your credit card/bank statement.
If you have been contacted by someone that you believe may be involved in a scam, we suggest you pass their details on to the local authorities.
If you have made a payment to one of these companies and are concerned about the legitimacy of the charge, then you should first contact that company.
If you are still concerned, then you should contact your bank to initiate a chargeback.