In general, registration problems are a result of a small typing error when inputting your details into the registration dialog.
Please use copy and paste to enter the details.
It's worth noting:
- Our keys don't contain the number 1 (one)
- If you've typed a number one, try changing this to the letter i
- The Name field should contain your registration name - your email won't work here
Watch this short video to learn how to activate and register your copy of CCleaner Professional with your product license key:
"Failed to save registration key" - This usually means you are not running CCleaner with the correct permissions.
To resolve this issue, please run CCleaner as the Administrator. To do this:
- Right-click on the CCleaner icon
- Select Run as Administrator
- Now re-enter your registration details in the pop-up
*If the registration box does not appear go to Options > About > Click 'Register' or 'Upgrade to Pro'.*