CCleaner identifies items to be cleaned on the Clean Check screen. You can select items, or categories of items, in the Clean Check screen. Tap the Finish Cleaning button to remove all selected items, including dispensable files, to free your storage space.
Need to find your product license key?
Go to our license lookup page and enter your registered email address to retrieve info about your products, including product download links, license key(s), and expiry dates.Send me my license details
Articles in this section
- What happens when I run a Clean?
- How can I ensure important items are not deleted during a Clean?
- Can I restore files that are deleted during a Clean?
- Why does the Finish cleaning button show such a low amount of removable space?
- Why is the Thumbnails category unticked by default?
- Why does CCleaner Android request permission during a Clean process?