Yes. The first time you use Booster from the side menu, you are prompted to use the Memory Booster Check which enables you to untick any apps that you do not want to be affected by the Boost Memory feature. By default, all non-system apps are ticked. Turn the Memory Booster Check option ON in your CCleaner Android settings so that each time you run a boost, you can review which apps will be affected and untick any that you do not want to be stopped on that occasion.
Need to find your product license key?
Go to our license lookup page and enter your registered email address to retrieve info about your products, including product download links, license key(s), and expiry dates.Send me my license details
Articles in this section
- What happens when I tap the Analysis button on the main screen of the app?
- What does a CCleaner Android Pro subscription include?
- Why does the Clean scan run slowly or pause mid-progress?
- Can I exclude apps from the effects of Booster?
- How can I customize or disable the notifications I receive from CCleaner Android?