The Clean function was carefully designed to only remove data that is truly dispensable, such as system caches that can be easily replaced, or already installed APK files. If you are concerned, you can define the exact types of items that are cleaned in your Cleaning settings and also turn the Clean Check option on to review items before they are deleted.
Need to find your product license key?
Go to our license lookup page and enter your registered email address to retrieve info about your products, including product download links, license key(s), and expiry dates.Send me my license details
Articles in this section
- What happens when I run a Clean?
- How can I ensure important items are not deleted during a Clean?
- Why does CCleaner Android request permission during a Clean process?
- Can I restore files that are deleted during a Clean?
- Why does the Finish cleaning button show such a low amount of removable space?
- Why is the Thumbnails category unticked by default?