During a scan, CCleaner Android probes several folder-levels deep to identify all dispensable data on your device. Depending on the number of items CCleaner Android needs to scan and the computing power of your device, a scan may take several seconds to a number of minutes. If the scanner encounters a particularly complex folder, a notification is displayed in the scanner progress bar.
Need to find your product license key?
Go to our license lookup page and enter your registered email address to retrieve info about your products, including product download links, license key(s), and expiry dates.Send me my license details
Articles in this section
- What happens when I tap the Analysis button on the main screen of the app?
- What does a CCleaner Android Pro subscription include?
- Why does the Clean scan run slowly or pause mid-progress?
- Can I exclude apps from the effects of Booster?
- How can I customize or disable the notifications I receive from CCleaner Android?